UpSpring Milkscreen Alcohol Test Strips | 20 Count
In just two minutes, milkscreen quickly and accurately analyzes breast milk for alcohol. Every mother is unique so, naturally, the way our bodies metabolize alcohol is unique, too. Metabolizing alcohol depends on several factors including body weight, type of alcohol consumed, and food intake so milkscreen was created to eliminate those variables. milkscreen also helps ensure that the alcohol concentrated in Moms breast milk is not at a level that may have negative impacts on Baby. Studies have shown infants consuming breast milk with alcohol concentrations at approximately 30mg/dl, or 0.03%, and higher have exhibited distinctive changes in feeding behavior and sleep. Babies consume less if the milk contains alcohol and they also sleep less and wake more frequently. We have set the milkscreen test to show a color change at 0.02% to help Mom stay within recommended feeding guidelines.
- BEST-SELLING breastmilk alcohol test strip with over 10 million Milkscreen tests sold. Convenient home test makes it easy to see if there is alcohol in your breastmilk.
- MILKSCREEN DETECTS PRESENCE OF ALCOHOL IN BREAST MILK. Our Milkscreen test kit contains 20 individual, disposable testing strips for alcohol in breastmilk, including beer, wine and liquor.
- FAST, EASY-TO-READ RESULTS IN ONLY 2 MINUTES with our highly sensitive test strips. Trusted by moms for over 10 years to detect even low levels of alcohol in breastmilk and for breastmilk analysis.
- PEDIATRICIAN AND LACTATION CONSULTANT APPROVED. FSA/HSA approved item. Can be purchased with FSA/HSA card. No prescription needed for our milk screen test strips.
- MADE IN USA. Our Patented Milkscreen Alcohol Test Strips are Proudly Made in the USA. UpSpring is a Women-founded company. Don't settle for substitutes. Milkscreen is subject to one or more U.S. Patents and Patents Pending including U.S. Pat. No. 8.323.914.