UpSpring Baby Vitamin D Drops
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends all breastfed babies receive a vitamin D supplement beginning the first few days of life. Hello UpSpring Baby D!
Our liquid vitamin D supplement gives your baby the vitamin D3 they need in one tiny flavorless drop.
- .076 oz
- Contains only two ingredients: vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Delivers the AAP recommended daily dose 10 mcg (400 IU) of infant vitamin D in one concentrated dose.
- Free of colors, stains, flavors, odors or sugars. Gluten-free and non-GMO.
- Promotes calcium absorption to help baby develop healthy bones and teeth.*
- Can be easily added to milk, food or water or placed on nipple, finger or pacifier.
Does need to be refrigerated after opening but should be protected from heat, light and moisture.
Simply squeeze one drop on to your finger, nipple or pacifier. You can also mix with food or juice or dispense into baby’s mouth. Avoid giving to baby orally so baby’s tongue or lips do not come into contact with the bottle and possibly cause cross contamination. The AAP recommends that all infants receive 10 mcg (400 IU) of vitamin D daily beginning the first few days of life. Experts tell us that much of our life-long health is pre-programmed in childhood, and that many adult health problems can be traced to nutrition during childhood. A child’s vitamin D level appears to be a prime example.