The Hello Cup Menstrual Cups Double Box, BPA Free, Reusable, Hypoallergenic, Recyclable, Medical Grade TPE, No Silicone, No Rubber, No Latex, S/M Orange & L Blush, 1 Box
- GREAT VALUE & PREMIUM QUALITY: This is a great option if you’re unsure of what size to pick or if you want more than one cup. Two cups in individual cotton bags in one box! Hello Cups are a game changer when it comes to your period. Made from top-notch medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and designed by a registered nurse. Made in New Zealand, with no BPAs, heavy metals, rubber or latex. Hypoallergenic and Silicone-Free; Hello Cups serve as a great alternative to pads and tampons.
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE: The XS cup is our smallest, softest cup and serves as a option for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon. The S/M cup is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not. We often find this is the best size for physically fit people, regardless of age. The L cup is best fit for those over 35 who feel it’s a bit more roomy up there.
- COMFORTABLE: The smooth top edge and rounded bottom toggle/stem provides a comfortable design that is perfect for sleeping, swimming, exercising and dancing like a disco queen! As an added bonus, the Hello Cups won’t dry you out, as tampons might.
- APPLICATION: We recommend a shallow punchdown fold for Hello Cups. Take a look at the video to show you how! Make sure the 'punch' doesn't go below the letters on the side of the cup. Then, insert your Hello Cup. Once it pops open, give it a gentle tug to help it form a seal. If it’s in correctly and is the right size, you shouldn’t get any leakage. Like most things in life, you might need to practice a bit until you’ve got the hang of it. On light days you can leave it for up to 12 hours.
- REUSABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY: A single Hello Cup lasts for years, not a couple of hours. One cup will last you at least five years. Not only is the Hello Cup reusable, free of silicone, rubber and latex it also holds THREE times more than tampons! Equivalent of over 2,000 single use items, using the Hello Cup will make Mother Nature very happy. Did you know that around 45 billion single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Urgh.