Whittard of Chelsea
Tea Discoveries English Rose Tea Caddy
Using a Chinese black tea for the base, imbued with subtle floral flavours and scattered with rose petals. Deliciously delicate and seductively sweet. As part of the Tea Discoveries range a bespoke caddy for English Rose has been created. A very pretty addition to your kitchen and an ideal gift for a tea lover.
- BLACK TEA WITH FLAVOR - We’ve recreated the taste of a classic Meigui Gongfu rose tea by using a Chinese black tea for the base, imbued with subtle floral flavors and scattered with rose petals. Deliciously delicate and seductively sweet, a single sip brings to mind rolling hills, church bells and country gardens: perfect for a picnic on the village green.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our English Rose tea contains Black Tea, 6% Rose Petals and Buds, Flavoring. Suitable for Vegetarians and is Vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool dry, place away from strong lights and odors.
- HOW TO BREW - Black tea is more robust than other tea types, so don't hold back. Add one teaspoons (around 4g) of loose loose-leaf per cup and use water off the boil (around 176°F). leave the kettle after boiling for five minutes. We recommend brewing in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Best enjoyed hot!
- RESEALABLE & STACKABLE TIN - Our caddy brews approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp/cup). This English Rose tea is presented in a charming Tea Discoveries caddy with a pattern inspired by vintage tea dresses. Our caddy makes a stunning gift for any tea lover and each are stackable for easy, organized storage and neat kitchen displays. Perfect to give as a gift!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.