Whittard of Chelsea
Tea Discoveries English Rose Pouch & Infuser
It was during China's Ming Dynasty that tea artisans first experimented with buds and blossoms, imbuing the leaves with essential oils. We’ve recreated the taste of a classic Meigui Gongfu rose tea by using a Chinese black tea for the base, imbued with subtle floral flavours.
- BLACK TEA WITH FLAVOR - We’ve recreated the taste of a classic Meigui Gongfu rose tea by using a Chinese black tea for the base, imbued with subtle floral flavors and scattered with rose petals. Deliciously delicate and seductively sweet, a single sip brings to mind rolling hills, church bells and country gardens: perfect for a picnic on the village green.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our English Rose tea contains Black Tea, 6% Rose Petals and Buds, Flavoring. Suitable for Vegetarians and is Vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odors. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- HOW TO BREW - Black tea is more robust than other tea types, so don't hold back: we recommend brewing in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Our pouch includes 100g of tea, which is enough to brew approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp per cup). Best enjoyed hot!
- PERFECT GIFT: TEA POUCH & INFUSER - Elegantly wrapped up in a Tea Discoveries pouch with a silver-plated infuser. Our Tea Discoveries Earl Grey Pouch and Infuser will fit the bill perfectly as an ideal gift for any tea lover!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.