Tea Discoveries English Breakfast Pouch & Infuser
English Breakfast tea became something of a national drink when word got out that Queen Victoria was a fan; Walter Whittard was quick to follow suit, creating his own distinctive blend from a selection of different tea gardens in the West Java region. The taste is smooth and robust, with a malty richness and an invigorating finish.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA - A smooth, versatile and invigorating loose leaf black tea with a robust malty richness. A Whittard firm favorite for well over a century now, our English Breakfast loose leaf tea is particularly delicious served with a splash of milk to accompany a hearty "full English".
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our English favorite contains English Breakfast Loose Black Tea. Suitable for Vegetarians and is Vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odors. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- HOW TO BREW - Black tea is more robust than other tea types, so don't hold back: we recommend brewing in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Our pouch includes 100g of tea, which is enough to brew approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp per cup). Best enjoyed hot!
- PERFECT GIFT: TEA POUCH & INFUSER - Elegantly wrapped up in a Tea Discoveries pouch with a silver-plated infuser. Our Tea Discoveries Earl Grey Pouch and Infuser will fit the bill perfectly as an ideal gift for any tea lover!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.