Stem & Root
Stem & Root Aches Goodbye
- 50 capsules
- Get back in the game with all-natural, non-habit forming ingredients that help to alleviate pain. Aches Goodbye helps with inflammation and soothes overworked joints and muscle pain. It’s nature’s pain relief in a bottle!
- Aches Goodbye sources pure and potent willow bark to help relieve occasional pain and soreness from overexertion.
- We know you need something dependable to take on life’s toughest battles. That’s why we work hard to capture all the goodness from nature – sourcing the highest quality plants, harvesting at their prime, precisely extracting key nutrients, and screening each plant-powered ingredient to ensure product safety and efficacy.
- We believe the power of nature is best unlocked when proven by science. Aches Goodbye is backed by 4 clinical trials tying willow bark to relieving soreness, inflammation and pain. So, you can feel good about choosing Stem & Root.
- Check out other Stem & Root supplements such as Stress Less and Sleep Well, all backed by clinical trials and sourced from the highest quality plants. New products launching soon!
Adults: Take 1 capsule up to twice daily.
"Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or are allergic to any ingredients in this product. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, asthma, obstructive bronchitis or are allergic, or have contraindications, to aspirin or other salicylates. If you are taking any medications (especially those that may affect bleeding or blood glucose), have any medical condition (including bleeding, liver or kidney disorders, glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase deficiency), or are planning to have surgery, ask a healthcare professional before use. For adults 18 years of age and older. Not for children. Do not use for more than 4 weeks. If symptoms worsen, or persist for more than 2 weeks, stop use and consult a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended intake. If you experience an allergic reaction or other unexpected symptoms, discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately."