Whittard of Chelsea
Piccadilly Blend Caddy
Take a trip to town with our classic Piccadilly Blend. Inspired by the best of British and Eastern tea, Piccadilly Blend is a classic blended black tea, with fruity floral flavours of rose, strawberry and lotus. Radiant, fragrant and subtly sweet, it's a beautiful brew for afternoon tea. The tea leaves are sprinkled through with cornflower leaves for a twinkling flash of blue. As we can't provide exact expiry dates, rest assured that inventory is refreshed frequently to ensure freshness & good expiry dates. To celebrate our delightful Tea Discoveries range, we’ve created a bespoke caddy for our Piccadilly Blend with a pattern reminiscent of Piccadilly's iconic London Underground station. Simple and stylish, this caddy is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. INGREDIENTS: 92% Black Tea, Hibiscus, Flavourings, Cornflower Petals. Gluten free. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Store in a cool, dry place.
- BLACK TEA WITH FLAVOR - Bringing together the best of British and Eastern tea tradition, we've blended a classic loose leaf black tea with floral flavors of rose, strawberry and lotus, luxuriantly layered with colorful cornflower petals. Radiant, fragrant, and subtly sweet, it's a beautiful brew for afternoon tea.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our Piccadilly Blend contains 92% Black Tea, Hibiscus, Flavoring, Cornflower Petals. Suitable for Vegetarians and is Vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool dry, place away from strong lights and odors.
- HOW TO BREW - Black tea is more robust than other tea types, so don't hold back. Add two teaspoons (around 4g) of loose loose-leaf per cup and use water off the boil (around 176°F). leave the kettle after boiling for five minutes. We recommend brewing in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Best enjoyed hot!
- RESEALABLE & STACKABLE TIN - Our caddy brews approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp/cup). This Piccadilly Blend of tea is presented in a charming Tea Discoveries caddy with a pattern reminiscent of the iconic retro Underground station. Our caddy makes a stunning gift for any tea lover and each are stackable for easy, organized storage and neat kitchen displays. Perfect to give as a gift!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.