Whittard of Chelsea
Piccadilly Blend Alice Tea Caddy
Don your top hat and take a trip to town with our Piccadilly Blend, inspired by our long history of expertise. Bringing together the best of British and Eastern tea tradition, we've blended a classic black tea with floral flavours of rose, strawberry and lotus, luxuriantly layered with colourful cornflower petals. To celebrate this radiant blend we've created a stunning embossed caddy inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice novels. See who you can spot: there's Alice, two queens and a cat with a curious grin
- BLACK TEA WITH FLAVOR: ALICE COLLECTION - Take a trip to town with this fruity, floral loose leaf black tea blend. Bringing together the best of British and Eastern tea tradition, we've blended a classic loose leaf black tea with floral flavors of rose, strawberry and lotus, luxuriantly layered with colorful cornflower petals.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our Piccadilly Blend contains 92% Black Tea, Hibiscus, Flavorings, Cornflower Petals. Suitable for vegetarians and is vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool dry, place away from strong lights and odors.
- "HOW TO BREW - Black tea is more robust than other tea types, so don't hold back. Add two teaspoons (around 4g) of loose loose-leaf per cup and use water off the boil (around 176°F). leave the kettle after boiling for five minutes. We recommend brewing in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Best enjoyed hot!
- RESEALABLE TIN - Our caddy brews approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp/cup). To celebrate this radiant blend, we've created a stunning embossed Alice in Wonderland storage caddy inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice novels. See who you can spot Alice, two queens and a cat with a curious grin? Our caddy makes a stunning gift for any tea lover, organized storage and neat kitchen displays. Perfect to give as a gift!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.