Whittard of Chelsea
Limited Edition Creative Hot Chocolate Selection
Raspberry Ripple's a pink, fruity hot chocolate for those with a sweet tooth, while our Sticky Toffee Pudding is another dessert-worthy concoction with a lingering caramel sweetness. Feeling wicked? Sink your teeth into our mouth-wateringly moreish Peanut Butter – you heard it here first.
- HOT CHOCOLATE SAMPLER: CREATIVE HOT CHOCOLATE - When it comes to hot chocolate, we like to push our imaginations to the limit. Exhibit A: this show stopping selection of three of our most creative milk and white flavors, presented in a Whittard-branded gift box.
- 3 FLAVORS INCLUDED - 1 Milk Chocolate Cocoa (Peanut Butter) and 2 White Chocolate Cocoas (Raspberry Ripple and Sticky Toffee Pudding) – Raspberry Ripple's a pink, fruity hot chocolate for those with a sweet tooth, while our Sticky Toffee Pudding is another dessert-worthy concoction with a lingering caramel sweetness. Sink your teeth into our mouth-wateringly moreish Peanut Butter – you heard it here first.
- MAKES 18 MUGS - Each Hot Cocoa container makes approximately 6 mugs of hot chocolate or 4 milkshakes (using 3 heaped tsp/per for hot chocolate mugs or 2 tbsp or 20g/mug for milkshake mugs) – 3 flavors x 6 servings per flavor = a grand total of 18 hot chocolates! Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR HOT COCOA LOVERS - The wonder of a Whittard gift: Filled with your favorites, we’re masters of crafting extraordinary gifts for every occasion – or no occasion at all. We believe to express kindness and thanks is part of the human condition, which is why we like to make it as easy as possible with gift boxes of the highest quality.
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. It’s Hot Chocolate, but not as you know it. From silky white to raspberry ripple, we’re known for our inventive twist on luxurious hot chocolate. We regularly release limited editions and develops new ways for customers to enjoy our extensive range of flavors, from milkshakes to dessert recipes. A new Whittard hot chocolate? It’s something of an event!