Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream
Eliminate curl shrinkage and define your natural curls! This versatile styling cream can be used to lay down untamed locks as well as a blow drying cream. It is lightweight and dries to a soft, shiny, bouncy style. It never flakes or builds up.
- 6 oz
- Defines natural curls, reduces frizz and shrinkage
- Lightweight cream dries to a soft, shiny, bouncy style
- Never flakes or builds up
- Enriched with jojoba oil & avocado oil to add nourishment and shine
- WHAT IT DOES: Use our Curl Defining Cream to help define natural curls, while reducing frizz and shrinkage.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA: Our lightweight, easy to use cream results in soft, shiny, and bouncy curls. Our specially made formula ensures you won't have to worry about added build up or flakes throughout the day.
- HOW TO USE: Apply to super wet hair by working it through small sections. Use a cloth or towel to naturally scrunch hair to hold the curl. Diffuse to speed up drying time.
- HAIR TYPE: For medium to coarse, coily and curly hair.
- MEET JANE: At Jane Carter Solutions, we take pride in being an all inclusive hair brand, meaning our products are suited for all hair types. We believe that beauty starts from the inside, out, so we make it our mission to assist our customers in overcoming all their hair care challenges.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hyemale Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-11, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol
PEG-100 Stearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin