Hello Cup Low Cervix - SM Green
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Hello Cups are a game changer when it comes to your period. Made from top-notch medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and designed by a registered nurse. Made in New Zealand, with no BPAs, rubber or latex. Hypoallergenic and Silicone-Free; Hello Cups serve as a great alternative to pads and tampons
- SIZING: Intended only for people with a low cervix, The Hello Low Cervix Cup comes in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large (better known as Lovely). The Small/Medium (S/M) cup is our ‘one size fits most’ Low Cervix menstrual cup. If you're under 35 and/or fit, this is a great starting point.
- COMFORTABLE: Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base which is thickened – allowing for easy removal. The smooth top edge provides a comfortable design that is perfect for sleeping, swimming, exercising and dancing like a disco queen! As an added bonus, Hello Cups won’t dry you out, as tampons might. The Hello Low Cervix Cup is available in two sizes S/M and L to guarantee a perfect fit for you!
- APPLICATION: To insert, fold your Hello Cup using a shallow punchown fold making sure the punch doesn't go deeper than the bottom of the 'hello' lettering on the side of your cup. Hold the fold in place by having a finger on each side of the cup. Angle the tip along the back wall of your vagina and slide your cup in. When your fingers reach the entrance of your vagina, let your cup unfold inside the vagina. To remove, squeeze the base to release any suction and bring the cup down slowly.
- REUSABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY: A single Hello Cup lasts for years, not a couple of hours. One cup will last you at least five years. Not only is the Hello Cup reusable, free of silicone, rubber and latex, it also holds THREE times more than tampons! Equivalent of over 2,000 single use items, using the Hello Cup will make Mother Nature very happy. Did you know that around 45 billion single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Urgh.