Whittard of Chelsea
Garden Party Oolong Alice Tea Caddy
Were usually purists when it comes to oolong, but this floral and fruity blend is a celebration of everything we love about the teas distinctive taste. Vibrant flavours of passionfruit highlight the roasted, nutty notes of the leaf, while pieces of papaya, strawberry and pineapple create layered shades of sweetness. To celebrate this tropical blend we've created a stunning embossed caddy inspired by Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There. See who you can spot: there's Alice, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, and some rather curious talking plants
- OOLONG TEA WITH FLAVOR: ALICE COLLECTION - Our fabulously floral and fruity loose leaf Garden Party Oolong. We're usually purists when it comes to oolong, but this floral and fruity loose-leaf blend is a celebration of everything we love about the tea's distinctive taste. Vibrant flavors of passionfruit highlight the roasted, nutty notes of the leaf, while pieces of papaya, strawberry and pineapple create layered shades of sweetness.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our Garden Party Oolong tea contains Oolong Tea, 5% Pineapple Pieces (pineapple, sugar), 5% Papaya Pieces (papaya, sugar), Flavorings, 1% Strawberry Pieces, Marigold Flowers. Suitable for vegetarians and is vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool dry, place away from strong lights and odors.
- HOW TO BREW - Partially oxidized and laboriously hand-rolled, oolong tea ranges from distinctive high-grown varieties to lighter, creamy oolongs. Add one teaspoon (around 2g) of loose-leaf tea per cup and freshly drawn and boiled water, left for a minute or two to cool to around 194°F. Brew for 3 minutes. Best enjoyed hot!
- RESEALABLE & STACKABLE TIN - Our caddy brews approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp/cup). To celebrate this tropical blend, we've created an embossed Alice storage caddy inspired by Lewis Carroll’s Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There. See who you can spot Alice, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, and some curious talking plants? Our caddy makes a stunning gift for any tea lover and each are stackable for easy, organized storage and neat kitchen displays. Perfect to give as a gift!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.