Ethique So Cocoa - Chocolate Lip Balm Tube, 0.32oz
So Cocoa is a rich chocolate lip balm formulated to nourish and hydrate your lips with castor, jojoba and moringa oils and a good dollop of cocoa butter. The tube and packaging are 100% plastic-free and made from sustainably sourced & compostable cardboard. Simply pop this tube into the compost, bury it in the soil or a plant pot where it will naturally break down and support new growth.
- Smooth Lip Balm: Creamy texture glides on easily to nourish dry chapped lips. Non-sticky formulation.
- Lip Care: Protects and conditions lips with a combination of cocoa butter, Vitamin E and castor and jojoba oils. Formulated with organic fair trade cocoa butter for the ultimate luxury.
- All Natural Moisturizer: Soothe and soften dry lips with 100% natural, vegan, plant-based ingredients, including moringa oil, which contains a high concentration of plant-based fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants to hydrate lips.
- Great Value and Sustainable Packaging: Contains 1 - .32oz tubes of lip balm. Each tube contains 2.5 times the amount of your typical lip balm packaged in 100% plastic-free, home compostable and recyclable tubes..
- Safe for Kids and Environment: Cruelty-free products. Free from plastics, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, dyes, and synthetic fragrances.
- Ethique's packaging is 100% plastic-free and certified compostable
- Nourishing and hydrating
- Chocolate lip balm
- Made with castor, jojoba & moringa oils, and cocoa butter
- Certified cruelty free, vegan, and palm oil free