Compostic Resealable Sandwich Bags, 50 Pack
Compostic resealable gallon bags are just like the resealable bags you know and love, only much better for our environment. They're durable and strong but contain ZERO traditional non compostable plastics. We are a true zero waste product – no plastic, no laminated box and we use soy based inks for printing – which means the box can be both recycled and composted. Now it’s easier to go plastic free, with Compostic.
- 50 Pack Sandwich Bags (7in x 7in each)
- Compostic resealable sandwich bags are just like the resealable bags you know and love, only much better for our environment. once you’ve used them and re-used them for storing your food, marinating that steak, or keeping those nuts and bolts in one place, you can pop them in your compost and they’ll break down within 12-24 weeks. that's faster than an orange peel!
- Go guilt free with compostics certified home compostable resealable sandwich bags! all of our products are non-toxic - that means no GMOs and BPA-free, and most importantly, free of any traditional plastic!!
- Believe it or not, our compostic resealable bags are much stronger than plastic so feel free to use it for any type of material. simply open the air-tight zip seal, place in your contents and seal closed again to keep food fresh for as long as you need! we are also microwave and freezer safe. use me, reuse me, home compost me.
- All of our products are only printed with soy or water based inks, to remain compost friendly. they’ll be ok on your shelf for about 12 months before they start to lose durability. we don’t want them around forever remember! store them in a cool, dry place, such as a cupboard or draw and you’ll have plenty of time to use them.
- Compostic bags are certified to the strictest home composting standard available – AS5810 – which goes beyond other tests to ensure products are not toxic to worms and therefore can be placed in your worm farms at home. compostic resealable bags also adhere to European standard EN 13432, and American standard ASTM D 6400. it is food safe, and tested by Intertek to SGS standards for freezer safety. all organic ingredients are certified GMO free.
So how do you use it? – Simply open the air-tight zip seal, place in your contents and seal closed again to keep food fresh for as long as you need. Use me, reuse me, home compost me.