Whittard of Chelsea
Cocoa Creations Hot Chocolate Gift Set
Cocoa connoisseurs will go loco for this delectable selection of luxury hot chocolates, inspired by our favourite confectionery. We’ve gone all out with the cocoa creativity, with flavours of Salted Caramel and raucous Rocky Road, topped off with opulent Orange and marvellous Mint. Finding it tricky to choose? Our signature Luxury Hot Chocolate and Luxury White Hot Chocolate are sure-fire winners.
- HOT CHOCOLATE SAMPLER: COCOA CREATIONS - This delectable selection of six luxury hot chocolates is inspired by our favorite confectionery. We’ve gone all out on the creative front, with flavors of sumptuous Salted Caramel, raucous Rocky Road, opulent Orange and marvelous Mint. Finding it tricky to choose? Our signature Luxury Chocolates are sure-fire winners.
- 6 FLAVORS INCLUDED - 5 Milk Chocolate Cocoas (Luxury, Rocky Road, Mint, Salted Caramel, and Orange) – and 1 White Chocolate Cocoa (Luxury White). The perfect self-treat or gift for hot chocoholics!
- MAKES 36 MUGS - Each Hot Cocoa container makes approximately 6 mugs of hot chocolate or 4 milkshakes (using 3 heaped tsp/per for hot chocolate mugs or 2 tbsp or 20g/mug for milkshake mugs) – 6 flavors x 6 servings per flavor = a grand total of 36 hot chocolates! Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR HOT COCOA LOVERS - The wonder of a Whittard gift: Filled with your favorites, we’re masters of crafting extraordinary gifts for every occasion – or no occasion at all. We believe to express kindness and thanks is part of the human condition, which is why we like to make it as easy as possible with gift boxes of the highest quality.
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. It’s Hot Chocolate, but not as you know it. From silky white to raspberry ripple, we’re known for our inventive twist on luxurious hot chocolate. We regularly release limited editions and develops new ways for customers to enjoy our extensive range of flavors, from milkshakes to dessert recipes. A new Whittard hot chocolate? It’s something of an event!