C&C by Clean & Clear Spot On Spot Acne Treatment
We worked directly with our customers to develop a clear-cut line of products that fit right into your busy schedule—no overthinking required. This on-the-spot, oil-free treatment is no exception with witch hazel and acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid, and its fast action on developing pimples. It helps to reduce size, swelling, and redness of pimples, one by one, and can be used up to three times a day on the affected area. Which means you can tell zits to zip it once and for all, and get back to your *real* life, stat. Oh, and guess what? Like all of our other C&C by Clean & Clear products, this topical acne treatment is never, ever tested on animals.
- FOR INCOMING PIMPLES We worked directly with our customers to develop a acne spot treatment that fits right into your busy routine. The medication tells zits to zip it with fast-acting ingredients and results you can see.
- FAST & EFFECTIVE This acne treatment with witch hazel first dissolves the surface oil on the skin so the medication (formulated with salicylic acid) can then penetrate pores quickly. Which means you can get right back to your *real* life, stat.
- MORNING, NOON, & NIGHT Start with cleansed skin and hands. Apply a thin layer of acne spot treatment to the affected area up to three times a day as needed—It’s clean, clear sailing from there!
- ONE SPOT AT A TIME This oil free acne medication is there when you need it. Formulated with known acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and witch hazel, it helps to reduce size, swelling, and redness of pimples, one by one.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. It's not cool to test face wash on animals, so C&C by Clean & Clear doesn't. Ever. (And that goes for each and every C&C by Clean & Clear product.)
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive ingredient: Alcohol Denat., Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Lactate, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Phenethyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ammonia, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
To Use: after cleansing, apply evenly onto to use: massage a generous dollop onto just-clean face until absorbed. use daily.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. WARNING: Flammable. Keep away from flame or fire.