C&C by Clean & Clear tough love acne clearing peppermint toner
- FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN We worked directly with our customers to develop an oil-free facial toner that smells like a peppermint dream feels amazing on acne and oily prone skin. It’s gentle but effective and fits right into your daily routine.
- GET DOWN TO BUSINESS Formulated with salicylic acid and glycerin, this refreshing acne treatment toner cleans deep to the pores to help treat whiteheads and blackheads while helping to prevent new ones. Peppermint clean, here you come!
- UP TO THREE TIMES Start by thoroughly cleansing skin, and apply to affected area with a cotton ball. Begin with one application daily, then increase to two or three times daily if needed. Reduce application if over-dryness occurs.
- EVERY. DAMN. DAY. This peppermint astringent works to combat breakouts and help prevent new ones with salicylic acid, but it’s also mild enough to use on the daily. Basically it’s a zit-fighting miracle that sits on your bathroom sink.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. It's not cool to test skin toners on animals, so C&C by Clean & Clear doesn't. Ever. (And that goes for each and every C&C by Clean & Clear product.)
We worked directly with our customers to develop a clear-cut line of products that smell like a dream and feel downright luxurious—no overthinking required. This oil-free, peppermint face toner is no exception with its acne fighting effects and deep pore cleaning qualities. It is formulated with salicylic acid to help clear whitehead and blackheads while working to help prevent new ones. And it’s mild enough to use up to three times daily, so basically, it’s a zit-fighting miracle that sits right on your bathroom shelf. This astringent is great for both men and women! Oh, and guess what? Like all of our other C&C by Clean & Clear products, this refreshing peppermint toner is never, ever tested on animals.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, PEG-32, Sodium Citrate, Benzophenone-4, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day