C&C by Clean & Clear mask one rubbery peel off mask
- RESET YOUR SKIN We worked directly with our customers to develop a peel off face mask that works like a charm to refresh clogged pores. With a few minutes to spare and this super-fun peely pink pore mask, you’ll be lifting away impurities in no time.
- UNCLOG YOUR PORES This rubbery facial mask clings to dirt, oil and blackheads, and then peels away to reveal unclogged pores and a fresh start for your complexion.
- ONCE A WEEK Spread a thin layer evenly onto clean face, avoiding lips, eyes, brows, and hairline. Leave on 15-20 minutes, or until completely dry. Then gently peel it away and revel in your unclogged pores. Use once weekly, and follow up with moisturizer.
- FOR A CLEAN BREAK Whether it’s a mid-week refresh or a DIY spa day, this gunk-gathering blackhead removing face mask also helps dissolve the stresses of the week. Think: a more clean, refreshed, and relaxed you. Yes, please.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. It's not cool to test facial masks on animals, so C&C by Clean & Clear doesn't. Ever. (And that goes for each and every C&C by Clean & Clear product.)
We worked directly with our customers to develop a clear-cut line of products that work like a charm for skin that needs to a little TLC. This peel off face mask is no exception with its pore clearing abilities and fun-to-use pink formula. The blackhead remover facial mask clings to dirt and oil, then peels away to reveal unclogged pores and a refreshed complexion. Good for a mid-week refresh or a DIY spa day, it also helps to dissolve the stresses of the week for a cleaner, more relaxed you! Trust us, you’re doing your face (and your stress-o-meter) a huge favor. This blackhead remover mask is great for both men and women! Oh, and guess what? Like all of our other C&C by Clean & Clear products, this oil-free face mask is never, ever tested on animals.
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Red 4
To Use: spread a thin layer evenly onto clean face, avoiding lips, eyes, brows, and hairline. leave on 15-20 minutes or until completely dry, then gently peel away.