ANTIPODES Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream
- LUSCIOUS EYE CREAM: A luscious yet light eye cream providing a cooling and soothing application for the delicate eye area. Suited to most skin conditions.
- SCIENTIFIC GREEN BEAUTY: We source only the purest ingredients from pristine New Zealand nature in our nutrient-rich, results-driven formulations, with skin-enhancing properties that pass robust scientific testing.
- PREMIUM NEW ZEALAND NATURE: Ultra-rich in Vitamin C from the New Zealand superfruit kiwifruit, as well as nutrient-rich avocado oil and revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape – a potent antioxidant extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds.
- SKIN BENEFITS: Revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza® Grape helps to neutralize the effects of free radical damage that can lead to premature aging. Kiwi seed oil helps to moisturize and soften the appearance of fine lines, while nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin and keep skin supple. With potent levels of Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9, it’s a super-hydrating boost for your skin.
- CERTIFIED VEGAN: This ultra-rich eye cream is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
Aqua (Water), Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Actinida chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Oil, Bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
External use only. patch test first. do not use if allergic to contents. avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs immediately rinse with water. in the unlikelihood of negative skin reaction discontinue use and consult a health expert. store in cool dark place below 26°c/78°f. pure ingredients from nature may result in color variations between batches. contains nut oil.
Soothe the precious area around your eyes by using clean fingertips to pat on gently. Apply at sunrise and sunset.