ANTIPODES Aura Manuka Honey Mask
- HYDRATING FACE MASK: Deeply cleanse your skin and your spirit with this luxurious hydrating face mask, leaving skin soothed. Suited to most skin conditions, especially blemish prone
- SCIENTIFIC GREEN BEAUTY: We source only the purest ingredients from pristine New Zealand nature in our nutrient-rich, results-driven formulations, with skin-enhancing properties that pass robust scientific testing
- PREMIUM NEW ZEALAND NATURE: World-famous manuka honey, bioactive Pohutukawa, and antioxidant-rich vanilla pod extracts combine in this luscious, moisturizing mask. Fragrances of vanilla pod & mandarin linger to bring peace & balance
- SKIN BENEFITS: Manuka honey locks moisture into the skin and promotes a blemish-free complexion. Pohutukawa, a bioactive extract from New Zealand, conditions and deeply moisturizes. Antioxidant-rich extracts from the vanilla pod can help to slow the appearance of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
- CERTIFIED VEGETARIAN: This rich mask is certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world
Aqua (Water), Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate. Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Metrosideros excels (Pohutukawa) Flower Extract, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Vanilla & Mandarin: Coumarin, D-Limonene, Linalool
external use only. patch test first. do not use if allergic to contents. avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs immediately rinse with water. in the unlikelihood of negative skin reaction discontinue use and consult a health expert. store in cool dark place below 26°c/78°f. pure ingredients from nature may result in color variations between batches. contains nut oil.
Smooth thick layers of this creamy mask over your face and neck at sunset twice a week, or as skin calls. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with warm and pure water. Also ideal for attending to blemishes as they may arise.