Whittard of Chelsea
Afternoon Tea Alice Tea Caddy
Our signature Afternoon Tea is an elegant blend of Chinese black tea, oolong and jasmine-scented green tea, with flavours of bergamot and a flamboyant flourish of pink and white petals. The rich black tea blends beautifully with the refreshing floral taste of the green, while the hint of bergamot creates the lightest suggestion of an Earl Grey. To celebrate this queenly blend we've created a stunning embossed caddy inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice novels. See who you can spot: there's Alice, the White King, the Mad Hatter, and just a hint of a March Hare.
- AFTERNOON TEA: ALICE COLLECTION - Our signature loose leaf Afternoon Tea is an elegant blend of Chinese black tea, oolong and jasmine-scented green tea, with flavors of bergamot and a flamboyant flourish of pink and white petals.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our Afternoon tea contains 75% Black Tea, 13% Green Tea, 8% Oolong Tea, Rose Petals, Flavoring, Cornflower Petals. Suitable for vegetarians and is vegan friendly. Best if stored in a cool dry, place away from strong lights and odors.
- HOW TO BREW - Black tea is more robust than other tea types, so don't hold back. Add two teaspoons (around 4g) of loose loose-leaf per cup and use water off the boil (around 176°F). leave the kettle after boiling for five minutes. We recommend brewing in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Best enjoyed hot!
- RESEALABLE & STACKABLE TIN - Our caddy brews approximately 50 cups of tea (using 1 tsp/cup). To celebrate this bright blend, we've created a stunning embossed Alice in Wonderland storage caddy inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice novels. See who you can spot Alice, the White King, the Mad Hatter, and just a hint of a March Hare? Our caddy makes a stunning gift for any tea lover and each are stackable for easy, organized storage and neat kitchen displays. Perfect to give as a gift!
- WHITTARD OF CHELSEA - The Finest Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate Since 1886. We have extraordinary teas, we’ve spent the last century tracking down the very best of our over 100-strong range. From exquisite single origins to seasonal limited editions, every cup we sell represents a distinct experience with its own character. We explore the latest trends, flavors and ingredients – but always stick to our roots.